Sunday, March 16, 2014

theFREQSHO recap mix!

Happy Sunday, music lovers.

A couple of weeks ago, DJ Jordank had me on his regular Saturday night broadcast of theFREQSHO on WLVS/Listen Vision Studios in DC. Jordan is a super cool guy with a love of great underground EDM and so this was right up my alley. He asked me to come on and play for an hour, and I had a great time!

I recorded a recap** version of the mix I played that night and am posting it here for you. I'll be broadcasting live from WLVS on Saturday April 12 from 9pm to 10pm so tune in and crank it up!




**So what's a "recap" mix anyways? Well, I did not record the mix I did at the studio. So, the next day I did a live mix of the entire set, song for song, of what I played at the studio. I did change the intro sounds just a little bit in order to have a smooth start, but other than that, it was the same as what you would have heard if you had tuned in live!

No comments:

Post a Comment